golbssenssateews

I could describe my blog, lla syas eman sti tub!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Stuff

My favorite quote from stake conference last weekend:
"My Junior year, it was pretty cool being a mormon. Everyone asked questions about mormons, like 'why don't you curse?', and 'why do you dress the way you do?', and 'why are you republican?'"

I would like to answer (or at least comment on) those questions, in no particular order:

  • I buy my clothes at the BYU Bookstore, or the mormon shorts company.

  • Why are you so nosy, &!^ยข#? (admit it, all mormons swear, as of two weeks ago when the sole mormon non-swearer began swearing)

  • Because there are 3 letters in the acronym GOP... If you switch 'em around and change them ever so slightly, you get CTR... look familiar? The three letters that tell mormons how to act in every way, especially at the ballot box.

QED

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2005 11:07 PM, Blogger Marc said...

That's hands-down the best blog post I've ever read.

 
At November 10, 2005 11:59 PM, Blogger Robere said...

Here's another place you may find useful for your latter-day shopping:

http://dressedinwhite.com/www/home.do

Of all people to show me this, it was my boss who was looking at hiring a girl who mentioned her employment at "Dressed in White" on the resume. I'll tell you, when he pulled up the website to show me was one of the proudest moments of my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home